CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 20 May 2011

Baby Blossoms - Stamping Guide Available

Well then - the house is clean finally - rooms tidied - just got commissions to get done - ready for my MIL arriving in a couple of weeks.

Yes I need that length of time to get organised and sorted!!!!

Anyway been such a long time since I posted.

In April, I carried out training for the Tartan Stamper's in Aberdeen and used one of the new sets from the Mini Catalogue.


BABY BLOSSOMS -very Cath Kidson looking - love this set but admittedly can be quite tricky. The colour scheme that we made was Not quite Navy with Pear Pizzazz. I have used one of the windowpanes on this card to hightlight the delicate flower sprig.

I made up a stamping guide to help and include this sheet with each stamp set I sell. If you would like a copy of this guide please contact me.




Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment